Please see the following delivery restrictions:
• Durango Nursery & Supply in-house delivery services only (contracted delivery drivers excluded)
• Curbside drop-off/pickups only. Driver must have room to dump and/or hand offload contents. If multiple bulk materials are put in the truck together, they will mix when dumped.
• Rock Truck deliveries will be included on a case by case basis.
• Up to 8 cubic yards of Bulk Mulch (dump truck) OR
• Up to 4 cubic yards of Topsoil or Gravel (dump truck) OR
• Up to 6 cubic yards of Amendment (dump truck)
• Small deliveries of container plants, bagged goods, and other retail items will be delivered on a case by case basis. Please note that small orders may share space on our delivery truck for multiple stops.
• All deliveries will be on a first-come, first-served basis
ISUZU – DUMP TRUCK
Starts at $80 for In-Town Durango – Other pricing listed below:
Forest Lakes- $110
Glacier Club- $85
Durango Hills- $90
Durango West- $85
Pagosa Springs- $150
Aztec - $110
Bloomfield - $110
Farmington - $150
ROCK TRUCK – FLAT BED
Has a Donkey (small forklift) attached for unloading
Requires 8ft width of clearance
From the time truck leaves the nursery to when it returns.
We take payment for the first hour up front, additional time is billed after delivery.
$90 per hour
DURANGO NURSERY DOES NOT DIG HOLES OR DO ANY PLANTING
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.